This course provides those involved in education and development planning with a clear understanding of the necessary requirements, processes and considerations for establishing a well-resourced, well-regulated and equitable education sector, based on a realistic assessment of the available resources.
Three places remaining for the professionally accredited, four-day training programme - the Professional Certificate in Strategic Education Planning taking place via Zoom from the 24th - 26th October 2022.
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) has approved this training course. ILM combines years of research, knowledge and innovation to champion the leadership agenda for all and since 1947 they have carried out extensive research into the knowledge, skills, attitudes, behaviours and values of great leadership
A comprehensive analysis of the mechanisms behind strategic education planning will be provided, with subjects to be discussed including:
· Education, economic growth and social development
· International policy and education: the post-2015 education and development agenda
· Demography and enrolment forecasting for education planning
· Efficiency concerns in an education system: value for money
· Gender and education
· Education in the margins: conflict, marginalised peoples and minorities
By the end of the course the delegates will be able to:
· Understand the principles of developing, constructing and implementing strategic plans
· Contribute to effective organisational change
· Apply the key principles of education planning in their country or organisation
· Assess and develop individual and institutional capacity
· Analyse, enhance and evaluate performance
· Better meet stakeholder needs
To join this training please register online or contact directly the International Centre for Parliamentary Studies.